Mindfulness at the workplace is a powerful tool that helps in achieving better results, support collaboration, have better communication, reduce the ego, and boost the overall success of the organization. Using mindfulness and emotional intelligence, individuals can become a true leader in a sense with developed mental resilience, emotional agility, and effective communication.
But there is no one-size-fits-all course on mindfulness. This is why we provide a one day workshop to help you identify your emotional intelligence and enhance mindful abilities at the workplace. With better attention and focus at work, you can face any challenge as a manager, executive, or a team leader with improved reflection and action to improve the productivity of your team.
Mindfulness will also help in the reduction of stress that comes with bigger responsibilities at work. By improving the inner awareness, it is possible to improve your social and emotional intelligence for a better life at and away from work.
It’s a proven fact the mindful leadership delivers better results for organizations. A research study has proven that organsations with mindful leaders deliver –
- 33% Increase in Focus
- 30% Increase in Resilience
- 30% Increase in Productivity
- 40% Increase in Critical Thinking
- 31% Increase in Strategic Thinking
- 31% Increase in Employee Satisfaction
- 34% Increase in High Pressure Performance
Our experts use research-based techniques and newer insights from neuroscience, positive psychology, and leadership development to teach mindful practices. The course targets managerial-level employees that have a greater responsibility of driving a team to success. The key learning outcomes include –
- Understanding the basic principles of mindful leadership.
- Using meditation to apply mindfulness in a managerial role.
- Dealing with everyday work challenges in a better way.
- Understanding the creation of a mindful team with your newfound skills.
- Developing your own meditation practice as a mindful leader.
- Understand the five basic principles of mindful leadership
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence and its relevance in the workplace
- Applying mindfulness-based EI in your management role
- Role of Brain and science behind mindfulness
- Learn how to deal more productively with everyday work challenges
- Develop your own meditation practise for mindful leadership
The Mindful Leadership Workshop is a one-day masterclass that involves presentation, group discussion, and basic meditation practices.
It offers an introduction to aspiring and current leaders, managers, and executives on how to bring mindfulness into their work. It is a way of ensuring that an organization gains the maximum out of individual and their team without any form of stress or negativity. No prior mindfulness experience is required.