“Are you a business leader wanting to heighten your or your team’s focus to enable clearer decision-making skills?”
Mindful Science Centre’s Mindfulness 8-Week program is for leaders, professionals and individuals. A neuroscience based mindfulness training that helps participant to cultivate emotional intelligence skills, focus, creativity, resilience, positive behaviour, growth mindset and authentic leadership. With practical, hands-on tools and methods that help in increasing clarity, improving decision making, reducing your stress and increasing creativity and effectiveness, this is a must for all.
Mindfulness generates positive change to the structure of the brain, although this takes regular work and practice. Since the change in brain structure does not happen instantaneously. It might be more appropriate to think of mindfulness interventions as an enduring development process rather than a quick fix.
To benefit fully from the course you need to make following commitment.
- Attend all of the classes during 8 weeks
- Undertake a daily practice – 20 minutes building up to 30 to 40 minutes
- Do Journaling work – 10 mins a day
- Complete the homework – 10 to 20 mins a day
- Brining awareness in day to day activities.
Some of the benefits from the program include
- Improved emotional intelligence
- Increased attention
- Stronger resilience
- Enhanced strategic decision making
- Effective decision making
- Increased creativity
- Reductions in stress, anxiety, depression and exhaustion
- Increase in positive emotions and well-being
- Stronger immune system, helping you to fight off illness more effectively
- Increased capacity for focus, attention, learning, memory, creativity and concentration
- Greater ability to regulate your emotions and to feel kind and compassionate towards ourselves and others
- Heightened self-confidence and assertiveness
- Increased adaptability in the face of challenges
- Improve your innovative thinking
- Achieve personal and professional alignment
- Develop greater self-awareness and emotional regulations
- Improve your communication skills
- Develop better decision-making skills
Over the course of 8 weeks, the program will teach
- What is Mindfulness
- Cognitive neuroscience of mindfulness
- How Mindfulness changes brain structure
- How brain works when we meditate
- Ways to apply mindfulness in personal and professional life
- Practices to integrate mindfulness into your everyday life
- Ways to reduce your stress, anxiety and pain
- Understanding way your mind works
- Stop mind wandering and concentration to bring your attention back to the present
- Learning the Mind -Body- Emotion connection
- Ways to work with emotions and building connection with self and others
- Learn Mindful Leadership
- Learn ways to cultivate, creative and intuitive thinking
- Build wellness and higher immunity
Mindfulness is a form of attention and awareness training that helps people relate more effectively to their experiences. It involves paying attention to thoughts, feelings and body sensations in a way that increases awareness, acceptance and self-compassion to help manage difficult experiences and create space to make wise choices.
Research shows that Mindfulness generates positive change to the structure of the brain, although this takes regular work and practice.
Since the change in brain structure does not happen instantaneously, it might be more appropriate to think of mindfulness interventions as an enduring development process rather than a quick fix.
MSC Mindfulness 8 week Program consists of eight weekly sessions and plus an all-day that includes a full day of mindfulness practice.
Each session focuses on one particular topic that is defined with specific exercises, as well as presentations from the teacher and in dialogue among the group participants.
Everyone can benefit from Mindfulness. We all face pressures and stresses and can get stuck in our personal reactions. Our trigger for stress and challenge may not change but the way in which we deal with them can shift, making it all feel easier. Being more aware and accepting our thoughts and feelings means we are in a better place to make wise choices and deal with difficulties more effectively.
Course is also highly effective for
- Leaders and individuals who are interested in exploring how to use their minds more effectively to achieve goals in accordance with their values
- Learning positive approach to deal with growing complexity and pace in modern world
- Resolving work related stress, sensitivity to a stressful environment or difficulty at workplace including poor concentration, perfectionism or procrastination
- Individuals who get caught in cycles of worry, anxiety, irritability, low mood, poor self esteem and lack of confidence
- Finding ways of working with general stress and anxiety more effectively and for increasing their overall well-being, self-awareness and insight
- People with physical and psychological health problems