Mindfulness and Well-being
Mindfulness has a lot of psychological advantages when it comes to improving mental and physical well-being of practitioners. The positive impact created through mindful meditation and activities helps relax the mind and alleviate a variety of disorders such as anxiety, depression, eating disorder, chronic pain symptom, and many more.
Mindfulness is an age-old technique that has its roots in psychotherapy and neuroscience. The technique and study of mindfulness is a fulfilling one for individuals to enhance their performance at work and get better with relationships in their personal lives. When it comes to mental well-being, it is easy to identify the fast-paced nature of today’s life and associated anxieties and stresses with it. With the right mindfulness training, you can get rid of such negative aspects that hamper your thinking abilities and performance.
Improve your well-being
Mental and physical well-being is one of the most important aspects of an individual’s life that is easily and frequently neglected. Mindfulness helps in tuning the individuals towards understanding themselves and becoming self-aware to overcome any negative thoughts and ailments. With the right training, one can exhibit –
- Enhanced brain performance and improved memory
- Higher creative thinking ability for overall performance
- Decreased stress, anxiety, and depression
- Better pain management with higher coping ability and reduction in chronic pain
- Lower risk of cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack or stroke
- Reduction in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) problems
Understanding the process
Our experts use research-based techniques backed by newer insights from neuroscience and positive psychology to teach mindful practices. Mindfulness Well-being course is designed for everyone, especially corporate employees at mid to higher levels. The idea is to de-stress your mind and create a renewed focus and vigour that helps improve professional as well as personal lives.
What you will achieve
- Understanding the basic principles of mindfulness
- Evaluate and understand the signs of stress, fatigue, depression, and anxiety
- Learn meditation techniques to apply mindfulness
- Practice mindfulness that can help in dealing with everyday challenges
- Developing an understanding towards others and dealing with them in a mindful way
- Develop your own meditation practice that is customised as per your condition
1-2 Days Training
We provide 1-2 days training that provide you with a comprehensive framework for mindfulness based well-being and stress reduction. Our course is targeted towards individuals who often deal with anxiety, stress, and even depression due to work pressure or personal life.
The training includes –
- Understanding five basic principles that are the pillars for mindfulness
- Introduction to Mental Wellbeing and Stress Management using Mindfulness
- Its relevance according to your work, studies, and personal life
- Using mindfulness techniques to help deal with stress and anxiety in your life
- The science and role of mindfulness to get a better mental health and outlook
- Learn and develop your own meditation practice
When it comes to mindfulness, we believe that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for everyone. Especially when it comes to mental health and well-being, it is important to consider the nature of work, the general work pressure, personal relationships, and the overall psyche. This is why we customise our training modules as per our clients.
Customised workshops include –
- General Mindfulness training
- Additional assessment with regards to stress, anxiety, and depression
- Utilise proven techniques such as MBSR and MBCT to improve mental wellbeing
- Customising meditative techniques that fit the schedule and individual goals
- Provide keynotes and necessary resources to continue mindfulness for wellbeing
- Customised and individual Mindfulness meditation practise
- Improved emotional well being with decrease in emotional response negativity
- Higher emotion regulation ability
- Cognition improvements for critical thinking
- Sustained attention thereby increasing focus
- Better quality of life and relationships
A necessary introduction for every working individual, entrepreneurs, and children who are overall burdened with stress and anxiety due to work pressure, relationships or studies. The course helps identify signs of mental stress and uses mindfulness to balance it out. Participants can also use Mindfulness meditations for pain management if required.
Practicing mindfulness as part of your everyday life can have benefits both for the mind and the body. Incorporating mindfulness into your everyday life doesn’t need to be difficult, and can be as simple as daily mindful breathing exercises.
Thanksgiving brings home the value of being mindful Thanksgiving is here, and it’s literally my job to sing praises about the benefits of a regular gratitude practice and encourage you to start one if you haven’t already. However, I think it might be more helpful to look back to the time when there was no room in my life for gratitude so I can share my favourite hacks for sneaking it into your day-to-day life with ease.
Recent research has examined the relationship between mindfulness and empathy directly