MINDFULNESS FOR EDUCATOR PROGRAM
Learn advanced and creative ways to Teach Kids Mindfulness for Mental Health with Dr Chris Willard, PsyD
Learn Mindfulness practices that can be used by teachers, therapists, educators and others looking for creative ways to share mindfulness with children and institutions. Mindfulness is more than just breathing, and so is this workshop. Participants should be prepared to learn through awareness, movement, games, play, writing, arts, and creative activities for all ages.
BECOME AN EDUCATOR WITH
The program is designed for educators and school leaders who are passionate about deepening their own personal mindfulness practice and gaining skills and experiential training to effectively share mindfulness practices across audiences in their school communities.
6 immersive online training modules that can help you enhance your own attention and awareness, improve working memory, reduce stress and witness tangible growth at personal and professional level. Begin your journey today.
WHAT IS MINDFULNESS FOR EDUCATOR PROGRAM ALL ABOUT:
Based in neuroscience, mindfulness principles and positive psychology, the Mindfulness for Educator program helps teachers and trainers build a foundation that supports students in achieving academic and personal success including overall resilience, self-awareness and responsible decision making, and to help students
- Cultivate positive behavior
- Improve performance
- Increased focus
- Enhance learning
- Better relationship with self and others
- Increased self-regulation
- Articulate thoughts and emotions and communication
- Better manage stress, anxiety and depression
The 6 module online program designed to give educators access to experts, take a deeper dive into leading-edge topics in Mindfulness in Education, and provide high-impact learning and practice experiences.
3 Simple Steps to be an Educator with Mindfulness
Learn & Grow
- Top rated content from leading authority on Mindfulness in education
- Simple and well-structured programme with progress tracking.
- Easy learning through guided videos, audios and power point presentations that you can access through your phone, laptop or tablet.
What you get
In Mindfulness for Educator Program you get cutting edge science based Tools and Practices
Key learning outcomes
– Understanding of Mindfulness and its benefits
– Learn the science of mindfulness
– Developing effective Mindfulness teaching style
– Learn simple creative mindfulness tools and practices
– Learn from best faculty from Harvard Medical School
– Classroom Strategies To Encourage Participation And Learner Agency
– Learn strategies to navigate intense emotions and thought patterns
What you will receive:
– 6 Module in Drip feed LMS
– Mindfulness Test
– Summarized key points
– Participation Certificate
Become a Certified Mindful Educator
Who should join?
- Educators, Child Counsellors, Teachers, Anyone with a knack of handling children and teens, Mindfulness Practitioners, Trainers and Researchers
- Work in education (teacher, support staff, administrator, etc.)
- Parents who wish to teach themselves and their children Mindfulness
- Have an interest in mindfulness but aren’t sure where to begin or how to bring mindfulness into your classroom
- Work with students who have experienced trauma and want to provide a safe, supportive environment for them
Mindfulness for Educator program offers online learning including expert video content, meditations, interactive activities, bonus materials, a powerful portal for reflection. During the program, you will engage in:
Six online sessions – In-depth curriculum designed and taught through online sessions that give you a chance to study and learn at your pace during the week and program.
Online video and audio learning – Well planned and curated audio video content that is insightful and compelling
Additional materials – presented throughout the program for continued growth and development
Certification– get certified on completion of the program
Trainer and Faculty
Dr. Chris Willard
PsyD Harvard Medical School
Well-known psychologist, and faculty member at Harvard Medical School, Dr. Christopher Willard, for an exploration of mindfulness, mental health, and creativity. Dr. Willard will be sharing proven practices that can be used by parents, therapists, educators and others looking for creative ways to share mindfulness with children. Mindfulness is more than just breathing, and so is this workshop. Participants should be prepared to learn through awareness, movement, games, play, writing, arts, and creative activities for all ages.
✓ Avail Special offer for first 15 seats
✓ Online Learning / Content / Resources
This is limited time offer ending Soon
✓ Limited offer for first 15 seats
✓ Online Learning / Content / Resources
This is limited time offer ending soon
Why should I do this course?
If you are an Educator interested in teaching Mindfulness to your students, please join our Mindfulness for Educator Program. Learn how to personally manage stress, improve performance, increase well-being and a better life for self and others. By training over 6 weeks, you will learn the skills to live mindfully, achieve your full potential and really flourish in your lives. After undergoing this course and sharing benefits of mindfulness with others helps your own practice and understanding of mindfulness grows.
- An integrated programme based on neuroscience, emotional intelligence, positive psychology and mindfulness.
- An in-depth content to learn Mindfulness for self and for others especially children and students
Is it for me?
If you are a parent or an educator then this program is for you. The program is intended for educators who wish to teach Mindfulness and impart to their students. It is an opportunity for those who would like to integrate mindfulness and self-compassion in their ongoing education/teaching activities.
What are the prerequisites?
- A minimum of 6 month or yearlong of regular mindfulness meditation practice
- Already running Mindfulness program in school
- Any exposure to meditation practice
How will I know I have been accepted for program?
You will receive a confirmation of your registration. We will connect with you in case of further questions.
What are course terms and policies ?
- Participants have 6 weeks to complete the online course
- Course is also addressed as program
- Registered participants will be notified about course via email.
- All participants must keep their identity during the course
- Participants have 8 Weeks to complete course
- Course may not be transferred
- The registration is non-refundable, no cancellation or transfer (no exception)
- Participant above age of 25 is permitted to join
What is the certification process?
A completion certificate will be given to you on successful completion of the course at a supplementary cost.