Improved decision making – Optimise performance – Manage stressful situations skilfully
“Recognise the scientifically evidenced benefits of mindful leadership and Identify how research in neuroscience underpins mindful leadership”
What you will gain
The Mindful Science Leadership Program (MSLP) is designed for leaders to enhance their performance and well-being using Mindfulness and self-awareness techniques.
Mindful Science Leadership Program is unique program based on practice on four primary principles
- Attention : Mastering your attention – Building awareness and focus
- Clarity : Cultivating perspective with clarity, intention and purpose
- Emotional Intelligence – Building capacity for Emotional Intelligence with agility
- Empathy : Mindful Living – Integration of empathy and Mindfulness into every single aspect of work, relationship and life
“Learn a complete framework for understanding and leading self and groups from a mindfulness perspective”
Why Mindful Leadership is important
MSC’s Mindful Science Leadership Program helps leaders build capacity to manage themselves in the complex, dynamic and fast-paced context of the 21st century.
Research confirms that great leadership today rests on four key capacities: focus, resilience, collaboration and the ability to stay agile and lead in conditions of high complexity.
Mindfulness in the workplace
One day program provides techniques for investigating and developing attention, intention, perspective taking and new ways of being. It helps to build mental and physical fitness, resilience, creativity, innovation, and wisdom at work.
A one of a kind program where leaders experience positive effects of Mindfulness Training on strengthening leadership capabilities. This experiential course teaches many benefits and applications of mindfulness in strategic thinking, leadership and company culture.
Mindful Science Leadership Program makes a difference in performance of the staff or people involved and is oriented towards not only influencing others, but also towards increasing their performance and creating better conditions for social and working life. Leading the change means helping others to increase their self-awareness, responsibility and hence, their self realisation.
“Mindful” leaders help their followers lay foundations for their future leadership ability.
“Mindful Leadership is about clarity, vision, leading others to their full potential, and insights that cultivate progress and wisdom”
The MSLP is a one day program designed to be a collective learning experience. Through the day, explore a variety of mindful practices that apply at work, a combination of personal reflective work and interactive learning.
- Introduction to Mindfulness and Leadership
- Mindful awareness and a new way of being
- Stages of awareness and levels of development
- The nature of mind
- Mindful communication and dialogue
- Mindful practices of letting go and being present
- Mindfulness and leadership success – The one big thing
- Self-Compassion and leadership
What is duration of program
Mindful Science Leadership Program is one day course involving presentation, group discussion, and basic meditation practices. By training in this program you learn to deal more consciously and positively with stress and challenges of your leadership, build resilience, culture transformation, change management, building trust and an open mind.
We also offer a short introduction program (2 hours to half a day) to you as a team where the concept of Mindfulness is introduced alongside science behind Mindfulness. We also share a brief picture of how you can implement it in your team or organization.
One day customised program
As a customised one day program, MSLP helps you develop deep insights into mindful leadership with specific LnD objectives. Learn a number of important competencies for your leadership to develop more mental resilience (getting less carried away, feeling more vital, sleeping better, more balance between work and private life), adaptability, creativity, innovation, trust and connection.
In the context of leadership development, we also offer tailor-made Mindful Science Leadership Program in multiple modules over an extended period of time. The core of these modules are development of mindfulness, focus, learning to switch between reaction and response, mindful communication and collaboration, building effective teamwork with mindfulness.
The innovative MSLP day long program is designed for senior and aspiring leaders to enhance performance and well-being. By the end of the course participants will have developed skills that will enable them to;
- Understand basic principles of mindful leadership
- Role of Brain and science behind mindfulness
- Using mindfulness and self-awareness practices
- Identify the role of mindfulness, neuroscience and positive psychology
- Harnessing key strengths, values and motives for success
- Disengaging from thoughts and behaviours that limit success
- Discovering hidden aspects of self that impact interpersonal relationships
- Understanding perspective taking and how it impacts success
- Increasing present moment awareness by developing attention, intention, perspective taking and new ways of being
- Learn how to deal more productively with everyday work challenges
- Develop your own meditation practise for mindful leadership
- Utilise a practical toolkit of practices and strategies to start using straight away
- Develop an individual Leadership action plan
Who is this for?
MSLP caters to aspiring and current leaders, managers, and executives on how to bring mindfulness into their work and enhance performance and well being. It is a way of ensure that an organization gains the maximum out of individual and their team without any form of stress or negativity.
Mindful Science Leadership is for you if you are a professional, a leader, or manager, and you want to:
- Lead your own life skilfully
- Lead and inspire others with wisdom and clarity
- Be confident in who you are
- Be tolerant and wise in who other people are
- Be able to lead with courage, integrity and authenticity
Suitable for complete beginners and no prior mindfulness experience is required.