Emotional Intelligence is the new code for success for leaders and organisations. By changing current neural pathways and forming new neural connections, human brain keeps evolving throughout its lifecycle. Such behaviour exhibited by the brain is known as Neuroplasticity. An important phenomenon of brain, it is essential for enhancing Emotional Intelligence, it is the mechanism behind our capability to learn newer things, new technology, a language, new sport, and even the very idea of being happy.
There is a need to carefully handle such behaviour of the brain by strengthening pattern of its growth. Our Mindfulness-Based Emotional Intelligence Program offers the right path to individuals to help alter their mindsets and change behaviour patterns for becoming better professionals and team players.
This two-day workshop is based on scientific evidence and research that helps in learning stress management, developing resilience, building self-confidence, and boosting optimism. It has been researched that a team that undergoes mindfulness training is less stressed, more productive and experiences higher levels of intrinsic work motivation. The research states, through Mindfulness Based Emotional Intelligence training over 70% of employees:
- Suffer less stress and have less negative thoughts
- Communicate easier with colleagues
- Deal better with conflicts, because they feel threatened less quickly
- Become more self-aware and vital
- Have more focus are more creative and perform better
Understanding the process
Our experts use research-based techniques and newer insights from neuroscience, positive psychology, and leadership development to teach mindful practices. The course targets managerial-level employees that have a greater responsibility of driving a team to success.
What you will achieve
The Mindfulness-Based Emotional Intelligence Program covers –
- Introduction to Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence
- The use of Mindfulness to develop Emotional Intelligence
- The Science of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness as the basis of Self-Awareness
- Emotional Regulation: From Compulsion to Choice
- Motivation at work
- The Cultivation of Positive Psychology in Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Relationships
- Sustainable Leadership Development: Integrating Mindfulness into your daily life
2 Days Training
We provide intensive experiential 2 days training that provide you with a comprehensive framework for Mindfulness based Emotional Intelligence training in leadership, workplace, personal life or in education. Training is focused on activities and meditation techniques that enable you to be more resilient, energized, and have greater focus to maintain a balance between your work or studies and home.
This training will include –
- Understanding the five basic principles that are the pillars for mindfulness
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence and its relevance according to your work or studies
- Applying mindfulness based on Emotional Intelligence in your life
- The science and the role of mindfulness to get productive in life
- Learn and develop your own meditation practice
When it comes to Mindfulness based Emotional Intelligence Training, we believe that there is no one-size-fits-all solution for everyone. Especially when it comes to organisations, it is important to consider nature of work, general work pressure, and psyche of all the leaders. This is why we customise our training modules as per our clients.
Customised workshops include –
- General Mindfulness training
- Additional assessment of employees as per the organisation
- Customising meditative techniques that fit the schedule
- Understand the leader’s perspective and provide them with an alternative towards their subordinates
- Provide keynotes and necessary resources to continue mindfulness at work
On a personal level, it helps individual employees
- Strengthen their resources
- More resilient
- More flexible
- Better self-care
From a professional and task-oriented point of view
- A collaborative environment fostering connection and emotional insight
- Culture of trust in times of change and disruption
- More conscious performance of the work that needs to be done
- Stronger resistance to the stresses related to a profession or task
- An open mind towards peers and work
- Giving room for creativity and innovation
- Teams and organizations experience added value of mindfulness improved communication and collaboration
- Shared growth through stronger collaboration and performance
- Increased employability
The course is an introduction to aspiring and current leaders, managers, executives, HR Professionals, and every employee on how to bring mindfulness into their work. It is a way of ensuring that an organization gains the maximum out of individual and their team without any form of stress or negativity.
The rise of Emotional Intelligence: Why EQ takes precedence over IQ in today’s world Article Written…
Practicing mindfulness as part of your everyday life can have benefits both for the mind and the body. Incorporating mindfulness into your everyday life doesn’t need to be difficult, and can be as simple as daily mindful breathing exercises.
Mindfulness for depression: Learn these practices for self-compassion and acceptance Here are some mindfulness practices to…